Customer Service Advisor, Waterloo
Applicants must provide evidence of their right to work in the UK as BPP is unable to provide visa sponsorship
Job Profile Customer Service - Customer Service Advisor
Contract Type Permanent
To provide an excellent front-of-house experience and a seamless approach to customer services to each student, visitor, and member of staff, ensuring premium first-line support for all queries, regardless of qualification.
This will be an afternoon shift paid at the London living wage, however some flexibility will be required.
Your role as Customer Service Advisor will be a multifaceted one, incorporating not only customer service responsibilities, but I.T., Administration, Facilities, Health & Safety, and the general day-to-day duties. This will include:
- Build close relationships with students, maintain excellent product knowledge.
- Cover reception as part of a rota (includes weekends and evenings).
- Manage the centre's Computer Based Testing.
- Provide support for BPP events.
- Maintain up-to-date and relevant student contact details.
- Provide first line response to IT queries and troubleshoot issues.
- Log issues with the IT service desk.
- Install basic IT kit.
- Undertake general administration tasks.
- Ensure the reception area is kept clear and tidy.
- Ensure all course registers are input into the relevant system.
- Distribute all internal and external post.
- Manage refreshments and room bookings for internal and external events.
- First point of contact for facilities/building issues that arise.
- Provide classroom support.
- Active housekeeping and constant monitoring.
- Act as Health & Safety Contact, First Aider and Chief Fire Marshall.
- Complete paperwork to eRisk standard.
- Participate in quarterly H&S meetings.
- Dedicated to ensuring that students have an excellent experience whilst being at BPP.
- To maintain high standards of work and professionalism at all times, particularly with regards to accuracy and presentation in both written and verbal communication.
Department Facilities & Customer Services
Vacancy location UK, London, London Waterloo
- A proven record in providing exceptional levels of customer service
- Must take ownership of issues and associated responsibility for completing a task
- Well organised and self-disciplined with ability to prioritise under pressure
- Able to work in a team and independently
- Attention to detail
- Time management
- Ability to build a strong internal work
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience working with IT systems and able to troubleshoot basic IT issues
- Competence in using standard IT programmes, e.g. Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint etc.
The successful candidate will be required to undergo a DBS check.
Contract Hours 37.50