Research Assistant, Chemistry
The successful candidate will work with Prof. Sam Li under a project on Cost-Effective Removal and Recovery of Heavy Metals from Non-Incinerable Wastes.
The main responsibilities of the position include:
- To design and synthesize novel and efficient stationary phases for metals removal
- To conduct tests on real samples.
- Qualifications / Discipline: BSc (Hons) in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or Environmental Engineering
- Skills: To design and synthesize novel and efficient stationary phases for metals removal and to conduct tests on real samples
- Experience: Development of stationary phase materials for chemical separations
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Department : Chemistry
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID : 7247