Research Associate, Lee Kong Chian School of Business
- Full Time | Contract
- Bachelor Degree | Masters
- Singapore | Closing On 12 Dec 2021
Singapore Management University is a place where high-level professionalism blends together with a healthy informality. The 'family-like' atmosphere among the SMU community fosters a culture where employees work, plan, organise and play together – building a strong collegiality and morale within the university.
Our commitment to attract and retain talent is ongoing. We offer attractive benefits and welfare, competitive compensation packages, and generous professional development opportunities – all to meet the work-life needs of our staff. No wonder, then, that SMU continues to be given numerous awards and recognition for its human resource excellence.
- Overall project coordination, including liaison with focus group participants, market research agencies, and research assistants.
- Management of the project budget.
- Reporting of milestones/KP ls to MoE.
- Some experience doing data analysis would be preferred.
- Masters or undergraduate degree in communication, psychology or business.
- Project management skills
- Budget management skills
- Survey/experimental data analysis skills (preferred)