We invite applicants who would like to gain valuable experience in assisting a large-scale research project on childhood development issues in Singapore. The RAs will be expected to assist in literature review, recruitment of respondents, preparation of survey/experiment instruments, running of experiments, data collection and management, analysis and writing of reports. RAs are also expected to provide administrative support for the sub-projects.
The position offers a lot of opportunities for learning and working with established scholars in the field of childhood development, family, and population.
- Honours degree or equivalent in the Social Sciences
- Experience in conducting research, including an honours thesis, is a must. Those who have previous involvements with large-scale surveys, experiments, or in-depth interviews will be given advantage.
- Those with both quantitative and qualitative skills are preferred.
- Excellent communication skills and the writing skills with the capacity to customize written works according to audience
- Ability to collaborate with a large team and to work independently when necessary
- Strong organizational skills