Research Engineer, IC Designer
5 days left
- Full Time
We currently have a Research Engineer position for an IC designer.
The candidate is required to:
- Explore heterogeneous systems with silicon chips being integrated on unconventional substrates such as flexible and stretchable, for ultra-low power always-on and intelligent silicon platforms.
- Work on innovative circuit techniques with very wide power-performance scaling to minimize the system energy while providing targeted levels of performance on demand. Such techniques will be investigated for digital sub-systems in advanced technologies.
- Be responsible to conduct research at the circuit level, defining and validating design options and defining new integrated circuit techniques.
The candidate must possess:
- Possess a Bachelor/Master’s degree in either Electrical Engineering or strictly related (e.g., Computer, Communication, or Information Engineering).
- Activity performed in multiple research environments and industrial experience are highly valued.
- Expertise on the project scope, ultra-low power always-on and intelligent silicon platforms.
- Knowledge on circuit and system-level chip design is valued.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Open to fixed term contract.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Department : Electrical And Computer Engineering
Employee Referral Eligible: No