Research Assistant, Data Analytics
RESEARCH ASSOCIATE/ASSISTANT POSITION IN DATA ANALYTICS (PHYSICAL ACTIVITY AND NUTRITION DETERMINANTS IN ASIA PROGRAMME)
We are seeking a full-time Research Associate/Assistant to join our team. The focus of our research is to develop better understanding of physical, socio-cultural, and political/economic environmental factors and the interplay between individuals and their environment to improve eating and activity behaviours.
Ongoing projects address three main areas:
- Examine environmental factors that influence food choice and physical activity in Singapore.
- Evaluate how the interaction of individuals with their environment affects their eating and physical activity behaviors using real time monitoring, including mobile technology and ecological momentary assessment methodology.
- Develop and evaluate dynamically tailored real-time interventions.
The position is available for a period of 1 year and can be extended.
- Conduct data management and analysis in the context of PANDA’s digital health projects and their longitudinal wearable and app data
- Coordination and administrative responsibilities related to the implementation of projects
- Preparation of scientific publications and conference presentations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, and preferably with relevant experience
- Knowledge and experience in statistical analysis
- Programming skills
- Well- organized and has an eye for details
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: National University of Singapore
Department: Saw Swee Hock School of Public Health