Assistant/Assistant Professor for the Department of Chemical Drugs
The Dean of the Faculty of Pharmacy of Masaryk University announces a selection procedure for a job position Assistant/Assistant Professor for the Department of Chemical Drugs
In the field of research and education, the Department of Chemical Drugs focuses on the synthesis, verification of structure, study of physico-chemical properties and analytical evaluation of new biologically active substances. It belongs among six departments of the Faculty of Pharmacy of Masaryk University (MU), which is the second largest employer in the region. The basic mission of the Faculty of Pharmacy of MU is to provide university education, to carry out research in the field of pharmacy and related fields and to fulfil the social role of the faculty as an academic institution. The faculty closely cooperates with domestic and foreign research institutes as well as pharmaceutical industrial companies.
What will be your job responsibilities:
- Participation in the education of students in master's and doctoral study programs of the Department of Chemical Drugs of the Faculty of Pharmacy
- Participation in research, development and innovation for the Department of Chemical Drugs of the Faculty of Pharmacy
What is required:
- Completed university education in the field of pharmacy or a related field
- For the position of an assistant professor it is necessary to complete a doctoral study, for the position of assistant professor is expected to be included in doctoral studies
- Ability of independent pedagogical and scientific work, including publishing activity
- Active approach, initiative and willingness to further professional growth
- Ability to actively participate in international conferences and seminars
- Excellent knowledge of the Czech language verbally and in writing
- Active knowledge of English
- Teamwork ability
- Civil and moral integrity, responsibility
- Being a part of a prestigious institution
- meal contribution, 8-week holiday, contribution to supplementary pension insurance, etc.
- Motivating salary and working conditions
- Workplace near the centre of Brno
- Personal and professional growth prospect
Starting date: 1st January 2022, or by agreement. Full or part time - according to the agreement on the selection procedure.
How to apply?
Please send your application by November 30, 2021 via the electronic application form on the MU website.
The application has to include the following documents:
- Structured CV
- Overview of scientific and publishing activities
- Overview of pedagogical activities
- Cover letter
- Photocopies of proof of qualification
- Recommendations from at least two professional guarantors
To find more detailed information, please look at the websites www.muni.cz, www.pharm.muni.cz, and Facebook of the Faculty of Pharmacy Farmaceutická fakulta Masarykovy univerzity | Facebook