Research Engineer, Optical Detection Systems
- To involve in the development of optical detection systems
- To develop applications to continuously improve production metrics
- To take the central role in the expansion of the company, potentially to be the core member and team lead.
- Design and coordinate projects with several different departments.
- Possess a Bachelor in Engineering or related discipline and/or equivalent experience.
- Highly motivated candidates who are willing to learn and grow.
- Familiar with single-chip controller (e.g. Arduino, Raspberry Pi) or related electronics.
- Familiar with Objective-C/C#/C++/Python, experience in related projects development.
- Good problems solving skills, ability to coordinate with different teams.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Values teamwork
- Strong multi-tasking capability.
- Open to fixed term contract
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Department : Electrical And Computer Engineering
Employee Referral Eligible: No