Office of Academic Services
The successful candidate will work closely with Manager and Executives of Curriculum Administration to provide efficient and effective administrative support in the following areas:
- Curriculum plans and master setup
- Electronic course registration
- Acquisition of course materials
- Inventory management of course materials
- Course materials distribution management
The successful candidate will assist with University-wide activities (when required).
- Diploma holder with at least 3 years of relevant working experience or Degree holder with at least 1 year of relevant working experience.
- Good organizational and analytical skills
- Meticulous with an eye for detail and excellent follow-up skills
- Resourceful team players who are able to work independently and display initiative
- Possess good interpersonal and communications skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- An effective planner and organizer.
- Exposure in Higher Education environment is advantageous