Research Scientist, SCIS
- Middle Management
- Singapore | Closing On 31 Oct 2021
Singapore Management University is a place where high-level professionalism blends together with a healthy informality. The 'family-like' atmosphere among the SMU community fosters a culture where employees work, plan, organise and play together – building a strong collegiality and morale within the university.
Our commitment to attract and retain talent is ongoing. We offer attractive benefits and welfare, competitive compensation packages, and generous professional development opportunities – all to meet the work-life needs of our staff. No wonder, then, that SMU continues to be given numerous awards and recognition for its human resource excellence.
- Research and development of computational models for multi-agent reinforcement learning and trustworthy federated learning
- Leading the design, development and evaluation of simulation prototypes; and
- Documentation, preparation of technical publications and reports
- PhD degree in Computer Science, Cognitive Science, or closely related disciplines
- Minimum 3-4 years of relevant research experience in artificial intelligence, cognitive science, or related fields
- Good analytical, technical and problem solving skills
- Knowledge/Proficiency in programming, in particular Python and Java
- Competency in application prototype design and development
- Good writing, communication and interpersonal skills
- Applicants with research publications in artificial intelligence and cognitive science areas will be advantageous