Product Setup Assistant
Job Profile Administration - Administrative Roles
Contract Type Fixed Term
- To support the effective and efficient setup of products (including qualifications, programmes, courses, CBAs) across Professional Qualifications, Professional Development, Apprenticeships and University.
- To maintain the Product Catalogue with changes during the session as required, including but not limited to date or capacity changes, cancellations, and ad-hoc setting up of shadow courses.
- To assist in setting up course products on relevant BPP systems, working closely with key stakeholders to ensure agreed deadlines are met.
- To process any changes to capacity, location or date of courses, as well as any cancellations, ensuring such changes are communicated to relevant parts of the business.
- To answer queries both by phone and email from internal BPP staff.
- To maintain accurate records of all correspondence in regards to set up, ensuring there is a clear and consistent timeline and documented evidence of actions and communications.
- To follow compliant procedures at all times
- To assist in any data gathering/manipulation activity as required to support the successful setting up of course products.
- To work with operations teams to build data in systems
- To deal with queries, issues and other ad-hoc duties relating to Product Setup.
- To deal with UAT and development of the grading and assessment functionality within BPP
- To deal with attendance marking set up and administration
- To be able to trouble shoot issues and investigate system behaviours
- To perform any other reasonable duties as instructed by the Product Setup Team Leader
Department Planning and Scheduling - Product Set Up
Vacancy location UK, North West, Manchester St James's
- Well organised and self-disciplined with the ability to prioritise under pressure – sometimes to short deadlines.
- Able to build good working relationships across all levels.
- Able to work in a team and independently.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Computer literate.
- Systems/database experience
Contract Hours 37.50