Executive, Educational Technology & Production
- Leads and works on the production (directs, records, edits) of AV clips for teaching and learning as well as for university-wide events/activities.
- Leads in ensuring effective delivery of chunked lessons and intro video recordings for course development.
- Provides inputs to the development of training materials on AV Production matters
- Identifies and recommends AV tools/software that enhance the quality of AV Productions as well as provide for greater learner engagement.
- Recommends improvements to current practices and procedures on AV-related productions
General Administration Support
- Raises/receives purchase orders of AV-related hardware/software
- Provides input to AV Team’s annual budget plans
- Supports Senior AV Staff in the supervision of junior AV Team members
- Minimum Polytechnic or equivalent Diploma holder, preferably in AV-related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years in professional AV work
Training and Experience
- Competent in directing talents for AV Productions
- Competent in camerawork and sound/lighting set-ups for outdoor/indoor location and studio set-ups, including live video streaming of major events
- Skilled in video and audio editing works