Research Assistant, Confinement Mechanobiology
We are seeking a highly motivated individual to join as a Research Assistant (RA) in the research groups of Asst. Prof. Andrew Holle at the Mechanobiology Institute, NUS. The RA will be tasked with laboratory management as well as joining an interdisciplinary research project in the Young lab aimed at developing nano-biomaterials for studying cellular responses to extracellular matrix cues. Candidates are expected to have excellent organizational skills and some practical experience in general laboratory techniques, including chemistry and/or biology.
Salary and benefits are commensurable to educational qualifications and working experience of the candidate.
- Degree in chemistry, materials science, or biomedical disciplines
- At least 1 year of experience working in a research lab (including final year Hons. project/Undergraduate project)
- Experience in general laboratory techniques related to chemistry and/or biology
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Able to work independently, multi-task, and work collaboratively in an interdisciplinary research environment
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: Mechanobiology Institute
Department : Research