Student Finance Advisor
1 day left
- Full Time
Job Profile Finance - Student Finance
Contract Type Permanent
Maximise cash collection and minimise the risk of bad debt whilst maintaining a good relationship with customers. Supporting and working with other finance and non finance based teams to ensure the smooth running of our business in line with company policy.
- Collection of outstanding monies on Self-funding students.
- Identify and report bad and doubtful debt to line manager.
- Agreeing payment plans with customers.
- Working with loan providers, such as Future Finance
- Liaising with customer services, registration, admissions and exams teams regarding queries.
- Maintaining Payment Plans in the system
- Maintaining and setup customer groups in AX and ensuring students/companies are in the correct group.
- Ensuring students exam results are withheld if they have not paid full fees.
- Responsibility of filing and updating correspondence from customers on designated database.
- Identify unallocated payments in the bank account and obtain copies of remittance advice where necessary.
- Reconciling accounts and matching credits.
- Ad hoc assignments as required.
Department Contact Centre - Partner Solutions and Finance
Vacancy location UK, North West, Manchester St James's
- Ability to organise and prioritise own and function's workload.
- Strong communicator with good negotiating skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong IT skills.
- Customer Relationship skills.
- Target and deadline driven.
The successful candidate will be required to undergo a credit and basic disclosure check
Contract Hours 37.50