Faculty - Engineering Technology & Science
The HCT is following the international academic standards in classifying faculty according to their qualification & experience in one of the three following ranks:
• Assistant Professor
Faculty members are responsible for providing effective instruction in Civil Engineering. By using various learning methodologies that support a learning by doing philosophy, curriculum is taught to second language learners within a student-centric learning environment that fosters respect for students, their culture, and traditions. Faculty members play an important role in assisting with the development and preservation of system-wide and directorate-specific policies, and are viewed as active participants in academic and extra-curricular events at the College and within the community.
- A Ph.D. in a relevant discipline is required where applicable.
- Or Master's Degree and a professional certification relevant to the discipline with 5 years of teaching and industry experience.
- Appropriate academic professional qualifications as required.
- A minimum of 3 years of teaching experience in the relevant discipline.
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant industry experience is preferred.