Research Fellow, Centre for Maritime Studies
- Conduct data collection, analysis, and interpretation for the project
- Write high-quality project reports and top-tier journal papers
- Assist colleagues in research projects, e.g., conducting literature review, implementing data analysis, etc.
- Other support, including conducting training, administrative duties, etc.
- PhD degree in maritime studies, transportation, industrial engineering, economics, or relevant disciplines
- Proficient in Python/R/Stata or other statistics and data science tools
- Strong team collaboration spirit, and motivated for self-exploration/learning
- Proficient in multi-criteria decision-making (MCDM) methodologies, such as AHP, ANP, DEA, TOPSIS, ER, etc.
- Hands-on experience in data analysis
- Hands-on experience in scientific writing
- Fluent in English and Mandarin (spoken and written)
- Rich experience in project management