Job Profile Client Services - Client Relationship
Contract Type Permanent
Working closely with key internal departments, including Relationship/Strategic Leads, and externally with the client, the Relationship Manager will be responsible for ensuring key client
programmes run successfully to achieve client retention. The role includes proactively running and growing the client’s portfolio of programmes.
The Relationship Manager will act as a key point of contact between BPP and the client, working closely with the Service Delivery and Onboarding teams to ensure service and programme requirements are met.
As well as regular communications with the clients, provision of advice on existing and future programmes, key tasks will also include:
- Project managing the design and implementing of programmes,
- Planning courses,
- Ensuring courses are delivered as planned and on time,
- Analysing student performance etc.
- Project manage the RFP process and the on boarding of a new contracts
- Establish and maintain strong client relationship through regular and structured contact that will include face to face meetings and telephone/email communications.
- Act as a key point of contact for the client training team and senior stakeholders Tasks will include but not be limited to:
- Chair client meetings and organise events
- Prepare and conduct regular programme reviews and provide feedback from these reviews to the client on a timely basis
- Awareness of student results across Schools, and associated analysis where required
- To create a plan and schedule accordingly to meet the clients’ needs
- To ensure the client is aware of the portfolio of available programmes across all Schools
- To work with internal departments to ensure that everything is in place to ensure the end to end programme logistics runs smoothly and on time:
- Ensuring communication to students/apprentices/client of programme structure at each cohort is timely and clear
- Lead on programme related contact with students e.g. Kick-off calls, re-sit calls, deferral calls, evaluation sessions
- Working with internal teams to discuss and confirm any changes to the educational programme and feeding this back to the client on a timely basis
- Liaise closely with Relationship Lead, Strategic Relationship Manager, Senior Relationship Manager, Service Delivery Manager, Faculty, Schools, and Performance Support Team to discuss programme activity on a frequent and timely basis
- Work with Faculty and Subject Matter Experts to ensure alignment on Achievement
- Ladder deadlines (or similar) and communication to the client is consistent
- Liaison with Service Delivery team to ensure all programme scheduling and operational tasks take place in desired timescale
- Management and scheduling of ad-hoc projects
- To undertake any other activities requested by the management team
As listed in job background.
Department Client Services - Client Relationship
Vacancy location UK, London, London Liverpool Street
- A proven track record of managing successful relationships with clients
- Industry knowledge/understanding/experience
- Experience in working with demanding clients and under tight deadlines
- Apprenticeships knowledge/experience
- Project Management skills, managing complex activities to tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills: verbal and written
- Excellent planning skills, able to create high level & detailed plans
- Excellent negotiating skills, being able to influence outside of line management structure
- Previous experience of negotiating supplier/client contracts and understanding the key challenges
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Passionate about providing excellent client service with a positive approach to dealing with people
- Proactive and professional attitude to work
- Ability to cope with conflicting demands and to prioritise tasks
- Strong motivation and positive approach to team working and building new client and business relationships
- Experience of working to KPIs and SLAs in a commercial environment
- Management/supervisory experience
The successful candidate will be required to undergo a credit check and a basic DBS check.
Contract Hours 37.50