- HIGHER COLLEGES OF TECHNOLOGY
- United Arab Emirates (AE)
- 30 Sep 2021
- End of advertisement period
- 30 Sep 2022
- Academic Discipline
- Business & Economics, Accounting & Finance, Business & Management, Economics & Econometrics
- Job Type
- Academic Posts, Principal / Senior Lecturers / Associate Professors, Lecturers / Assistant Professors
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Faculty of Business
Faculty provide effective instruction in general Business subjects and for contributing to at least 2 or more specific areas, such as: Accounting; Finance and Banking; Human Resource Management; International Business Management; Quality and Strategic Management; Tourism and Events Management; and Supply Chain Management. The Applied Business Program is highly integrated with Information Technology and Faculty members will need to have highly developed IT skills. Faculty provides effective instruction in the assigned program/discipline. PhD holders with the relevant experience in graduate programs may be granted Graduate Faculty status. Curriculum is taught to second language learners within a student-centric learning environment that fosters respect for students, their culture, and their traditions. Faculty play an important role in assisting with the development and preservation of system-wide and directorate-specific policies, and are viewed as active participants in academic and extra-curricular events at the College and within the community.
- A Ph.D. in a relevant discipline is required where applicable.
- Appropriate academic professional qualifications as required.
- A minimum of 3 years teaching experience in the relevant discipline.
- A minimum of 3 years relevant industry experience is preferred.
- Experience in developing course curriculum as per accreditation and international standards.
- Experience incorporating Educational Technology in curriculum and instructional strategies.
Founded in 1988, the Higher Colleges of Technology (HCT) has grown to be the UAE’s largest applied higher educational institution, with approximately 25,000 students attending modern, technology-oriented male and female campuses across seven Emirates in the UAE. HCT employs more than 2,000 staff, from over 80 nationalities of diverse cultures from around the world who share professional practices and innovative ideas thereby enriching the HCT community.
HCT offers a wide range of English-taught programs in the core academic fields of Engineering Technology & Science, Computer Information Science, Applied Media, Business, Education and Health Sciences. These programs are designed in consultation with UAE business and industry leaders to ensure that HCT student skills are job-relevant and up to the highest standards, and to empower students with skills to become technical leaders and entrepreneurs.
How to apply
If you are interested in working for the HCT, please apply for the position online by clicking this link: https://recruit.hct.ac.ae/WebForms/ViewJobDetail.aspx?j=38302&h=0
All inquiries and applications will be held in strict confidence.
Keywords to use in LinkedIn: Marketing, Entrepreneurship, Tourism, Statistics, Accounting, Data Science, Big data, analytics, Finance, Business Administration, Human Resource Management, Tourism and Events Management, Quality and Strategic Management, Transportation Logistics, International Business