Research Assistant/Research Associate, LKCSB
- Full Time | Contract
- Executive | Manager
- Bachelor Degree
- Singapore | Closing On 24 Oct 2021
contract ending 14 July 2022
Singapore Management University is a place where high-level professionalism blends together with a healthy informality. The 'family-like' atmosphere among the SMU community fosters a culture where employees work, plan, organise and play together – building a strong collegiality and morale within the university.
Our commitment to attract and retain talent is ongoing. We offer attractive benefits and welfare, competitive compensation packages, and generous professional development opportunities – all to meet the work-life needs of our staff. No wonder, then, that SMU continues to be given numerous awards and recognition for its human resource excellence.
- Research Assistant I Associate (RA): The RA will assist the project team to oversee all data collection I data cleaning / study-related logistical issue to this project and assist in producing the project deliverables.
- This includes recruiting and scheduling participants for the experiments in Singapore, conducting the field study in Singapore, arranging meetings with stakeholders, preparing the study materials designed by the PI and the research team, cleaning datasets, and other miscellaneous duties.
- Minimum BNBS degree in related subjects in Information Systems, Computer Science, Economics, Psychology, Marketing , Business, and other related fields.
- Basic data analysis techniques; communications skills; organizational skills; prior research experience is a plus.