Programme Support Officer
Job Profile Administration - Administrative Roles
Contract Type Permanent
The Programme Support Officer is responsible for providing administrative support across programmes of study, ensuring related administrative processes are properly set-up and aligned.
As the first point of contact for queries, the Programme Support Officer also provides administrative support and an outstanding customer service to students in order to ensure a smooth educational journey for BPP learners.
The role involves regular communication and collaboration with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Act as the first point of contact for student queries (via email, telephone or online chat), responding promptly in line with SLAs and ensuring all issues are logged and resolved (or escalated as necessary).
- Provide regular communication to learners regarding their programmes of study.
- Ensure that attendance of all students is monitored in line with the student engagement policies.
- Provide administrative support to ensure the smooth running and operation of programmes of study.
- Contribute suggestions for improvements to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of administrative processes.
- Liaise with internal departments as required to ensure the smooth running of programmes, escalating any potential issues with programme delivery as appropriate.
- Liaise with external stakeholders as required to support the programmes and their management.
- Ensure all system and student records remain up to date and accurate.
- Ensure all relevant documentation and content for students remains up to date and accurate.
- Provide accurate reporting to management and other stakeholders in relation to student registration, attendance, progress and completion as required.
- Undertake any ad hoc duties in line with level of responsibility as allocated by Head of Operations.
Department School of Health - Psychology
Vacancy location UK, London, London Waterloo
- Experience in a customer service role
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) at all levels, along with active listening skills
- Strong administrative skills along with close attention to detail
- The ability to effectively plan, organise and prioritise workload in line with SLAs and KPIs
- Experience of coordinating operational processes
- Demonstrable experience of building and maintaining strong relationships with key internal and external stakeholders, and managing their expectations
- Digitally literate with a working knowledge of MS Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- The ability to collaborate effectively as part of a team
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to identify issues and suggest appropriate solutions
- The ability to be proactive and input ideas to improve procedures and processes
- Experience of working with data, data management and data analysis
- Experience of document maintenance/management
- The ability to deal positively with change
- Experience of working within the HE sector
- Experience of working within an educational or academic environment
- Experience using Banner and/or Salesforce
- Experience using PowerBI
Contract Hours 37.5
Salary 22,000 - 25,000