1 day left
- Part Time
Faculty Central (FEPS)
Location: Highfield Campus
Salary: £21,135 to £24,871 Pro rata per annum
Part Time Permanent
Closing Date: Tuesday 19 October 2021
Interview Date: To be confirmed
An exciting opportunity to broaden your horizons and learn skills in a busy and successful environment.
We seeking an Administrator to join the Faculty Operating Service in the School of Engineering.
Successful candidates will provide effective and professional administration for day-to-day operations and support for the Senior Managers across education, research and enterprise. We are keen to hear from self-motivated and proactive team players who can work collegially across the School.
You will have:
- previous experience of providing effective and efficient administrative support
- a proven track record in identifying and resolving critical issues on behalf of senior colleagues
- excellent verbal and written communication skills
- the ability to mobilise quickly to ensure that key issues are progressed to meet challenging time scales, and a proven track record of providing outstanding customer service
- excellent time management and organisational skills and the ability to manage your own workload effectively to meet business requirements
- good inter-personal skills, the ability to build effective and credible working relationships and be a strong team-player
- up-to-date MS Office skills
This is a part-time vacancy of 0.4 FTE with a work pattern to be discussed and considered at interview.
For further information about the positions, please contact Steve Alexander, Executive Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org
You should submit your completed online application form at https://jobs.soton.ac.uk. The application deadline will be midnight on the closing date stated above. If you need any assistance, please call Kate Pounds (HR Recruitment Team) on +44 (0) 23 8059 4043 or email email@example.com Please quote reference 1509221GN on all correspondence.