Research Assistant, Hepatology Lab
4 days left
- Full Time
Hepatology lab in NUS school of medicine is looking for an experienced research assistant to assist us on our studies on hepatitis B infection and chronic hepatitis B infected patients both in virological and immunological aspects.
We are handling patient samples both blood and liver biopsies or liver resection samples and seeking to understand the underlying mechanisms of immunology and virology of chronic hepatitis B infection.
We are looking for individuals with following experiences:
- At least two years of lab experience work as an assistant
- Experience with adherent and suspension cell maintenance
- Experience in routine lab works including making buffers and maintenance
- Good knowledge of common methodologies in lab like q-PCR, Elisa.. etc.
- Additional point if you have knowledge in flow cytometry analysis and immunology related techniques
- Driven, independent and capable of trouble shooting
- Keen on learning new techniques and willing to read and follow advice
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine
Department : Medicine
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID : 7057