Assistant Professor in the BioTech EMBA
【College of Management】
Contract type: Full-time
Taipei Medical University is looking for a motivated member with Ph.D. degree with outstanding academic achievements in the field relating to international biotechnology, or a related discipline, who will contribute to our international research profile in a cross-disciplinary environment. The new appointee will be based at the College of Management at Taipei Medical University.
$71,810 NTD~$111,810 NTD per month + benefits
- Ph.D. degree with outstanding academic achievements in the field relating to international biotechnology industry management or related fields
- A successful candidate will have at least 3 years of international practical experience related to biotechnology industry and teaching experience in international biotechnology related departments and demonstrate a proven track record of high-profile publications
- A successful candidate should promote the professional teaching, research, industry-university cooperation and practical experience of this course, and cooperates with this course to enroll international students.
- With research experiences in conducting large projects and in writing research projects and independent research
- Passion for teaching and talent cultivation
- Exhibits great communication skills, teamwork ability, and capacities in international exchange and cooperation will be advantageous.
- A successful candidate should be excellent English proficiency and research enthusiasm, good communication with well-developed interpersonal.
Application Documents: Please submit an application package consisting of the following documents.
- Curriculum vitae and autobiography
- A photocopy of education and working experience diploma (any foreign diploma should be verified in advance by the overseas office, Republic of China (Taiwan)
- Publication list
- A statement of teaching interests with course outlines
- Previous teaching portfolio/outlines
- Three letters of recommendation
Applicants of all nationalities are welcome. Taipei Medical University commits itself to offering equal employment opportunities to all applicants, independent of their social background, age, race, religion, gender, or sexual orientation
For the application of our new fulltime positions, the interested applicants please make a hard copy of your curriculum vitae. Compose this hard copy, as well as the forms accompanying “The Procedure of Teachers ' Employment and Promotion” and e-mail the package to the department/course you are to apply.
The International Ph.D. Program in Biotech and Healthcare Management, College of Management, Taipei Medical University
11F., No. 172-1, Sec. 2, Keelung Rd., Da’an Dist., Taipei City 106, Taiwan
Please notify the unit/department, instead of any individual receiver, on the envelop for your delivery.
Deadline and Submission
For further information regarding this application, please contact Ms. Huang at email@example.com
Apply for Assistant Professor in the BioTech EMBA
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly