The role of the Engineering Coordinator is an integral part of the Engineering Team. They will work closely with the Engineering Support Manager to make sure processes and procedures are in place and support the Maintenance Manager with regards to reactive and PPM works to ensure service level targets are met whilst delivering a world class service.
The post holder’s key responsibilities are to manage the Engineering CAFM system, administer work orders, provide clerical support relating to the CAFM system and liaise with customers and key service providers.
The role will have a primary location at the Guy’s Campus but may be required to work on any and all locations on occasion.
This post will be offered on an indefinite contract.
This is a full time post
- Manage the CAFM system on a day-to-day basis
- Work with the maintenance manager/team to ensure reactives and PPMs are assigned/closed
- Liaise with the Service Desk regarding allocation/closure of work orders
- Raise reports relating to the CAFM system
- Support the Engineering Support Manager with processes and procedures
The above list of responsibilities may not be exhaustive, and the post holder will be required to undertake such tasks and responsibilities as may reasonably be expected within the scope and grading of the post.
Skills, knowledge and experience
1. GCSE English and Maths C or above (or equivalent)
2. Excellent Word, Excel, Teams skills
3. Knowledge of SharePoint
4. Strong organisational skills
5. Excellent written and verbal communicator
6. Ability to work to tight deadlines and prioritise work
7. Good customer service skills
8. Previous administrative experience
1. Experience with a CAFM system
2. Experience working in Engineering/Maintenance
This post is subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service clearance.