Assistant Professor Psychology
Fatima College of Health Sciences (FCHS) was established by the Institute of Applied Technology in 2006, with an aim to meet the United Arab Emirate’s growing need for the skilled healthcare professionals. The college started by offering the Higher Diploma or BSc in the Nursing program and has since then expanded to offer other degree programs in Health Sciences including Psychology, Pharmacy, Radiology & Medical Imaging, Physiotherapy and the Emergency Health (Paramedic).
Fatima College of Health Sciences is currently seeking for Assistant Professor Psychology.
The role involves:
- Covering all the Teaching and Learning activities (lectures, tutorials, workshops, labs, clinical sessions, etc.) as planned in the curriculum.
- Course coordination.
- Designing and implementing assessment.
- Contributing to Curriculum review and development.
- Contributing to Program and Institutional committees.
- Participating in student Practical Placement supervision.
- Mentoring students.
- Interested candidates should have a PhD in Psychology. Professional Doctorates are NOT accepted. i.e. Doctorate of Education (DoEd), Doctorate of Business Administration (DBA) etc
- 3 years of teaching experience after the PhD
- Two Publications registered in Scopus Database or Scholarly Publications
Apply for Assistant Professor Psychology
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly