The post holder will be responsible act as a bridge between stakeholders in the organisation and will perform a range of activities which help ensure the operational effectiveness and excellence of the organisation through identifying, defining and validating internal and external changes.
The post holder will support the implementation of new IT solutions or significant change by improving, designing and documenting data mapping, workflow and processes. The post holder will make appropriate recommendations that will positively impact operational effectiveness and the design and implementation of IT systems.
The post holder will also be expected to play a key role in solutions delivery by leading in the gathering and documentation of requirements through to supporting activities towards service transition.
This post will be offered on an indefinite contract
This is a full-time post
- Prepares customers to use processes by conducting orientation workshops and seminars, coordinating hardware and software requirements, and training services on information systems.
- Solves problems by developing detailed problem definition, describing requirements in process maps (adhering to BPMN 2.0), analysing alternative solutions, and recommending plan of action.
- Documents findings and prepares recommendations for the implementation of new procedures, systems or organisational changes.
- Improves systems by studying current practices and designing modifications and improvements.
- Identify solution requirements by interviewing and observing clients, analysing processes and operations, establishing solution objective, and preparing specifications.
- Verifies solution by contributing to the development of testing scripts and verifying tests and supporting UAT.
The above list of responsibilities may not be exhaustive, and the post holder will be required to undertake such tasks and responsibilities as may reasonably be expected within the scope and grading of the post.
Skills, knowledge, and experience
1. Education to degree standard and/or equivalent qualifications/experience
2. Business Analysis Qualification
3. Experience of carrying out business analysis work in a complex, multi-stakeholder environment.
4. High level of presentation skills and the ability to communicate confidently with stakeholders.
5. Demonstrated flexibility and positive attitude towards delivery of services in a fast-paced environment with inherent risks and a number of stakeholders with differing views of success.
6. Excellent written and oral communication skills.
7. Excellent relationship and interpersonal skills.
8. Information of a confidential nature must be kept strictly confidential and should never be disclosed either inside or outside work. It should be noted that breach of confidentiality is a serious offence which may lead to dismissal.
1. Knowledge of Agile
2. Need to work irregular hours in accordance with the needs of the role.
3. Knowledge of BPMN 2.0
4. Knowledge of business process improvement methodology such as Lean Six Sigma.