Job Profile Client Services - Client Relationship
Contract Type Permanent
Working closely with key internal departments, including Relationship/Strategic Leads, and externally with the client, the Relationship Manager will be responsible for ensuring key client programmes run successfully to achieve client retention. The role includes proactively running and growing the client’s portfolio of programmes.
The Relationship Manager will act as a key point of contact between BPP and the client, working closely with the Service Delivery and Onboarding teams to ensure service and programme requirements are met.
As well as regular communications with the clients, provision of advice on existing and future programmes, key tasks will also include:
- Project managing the design and implementing of programmes,
- Planning courses,
- Ensuring courses are delivered as planned and on time,
- Analysing student performance etc.
Being an ambassador for BPP both internally and externally communicating and promoting the vision and direction of the company with passion.
Based on the needs of the business, you will work from your Home Address and the Company’s offices at Reading (Main Office).
- Establish and maintain strong client relationship through regular and structured contact that will include face to face meetings and telephone/email communications.
- Act as a key point of contact for the client training team and senior stakeholders:
- Chair client meetings and organise events
- Prepare and conduct programme reviews and provide feedback to the client
- Awareness of student results across Schools, and associated analysis where required
- To create a plan and schedule accordingly to meet the clients' needs
- Ensure the client is aware of the portfolio of available programmes across Schools
- Work with internal departments to ensure that everything is in place to ensure the end to end programme logistics runs smoothly and on time:
- Ensure communication to students/apprentices/client of programme structure at each cohort is timely and clear
- Lead on programme related contact with students e.g. Kick-off calls, re-sit calls, deferral calls
- Work with internal teams to discuss and confirm any changes to the educational programme and feeding this back to the client
- Liaise with internal teams to discuss programme activity on a frequent basis
- Work with Faculty and Subject Matter Experts to ensure alignment on Achievement Ladder deadlines and communication to the client is timely
- Liaise with Service Delivery team to ensure programme scheduling and tasks take place in desired timescale
Department Client Services - Client Relationship
Vacancy location UK, South East, Reading
- A proven track record of managing successful relationships with clients
- Industry knowledge/understanding/experience
- Experience in working with demanding clients and under tight deadlines
- Apprenticeships knowledge/experience
- Project Management skills, managing complex activities to tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills: verbal and written
- Excellent planning skills, able to create high level & detailed plans
- Excellent negotiating skills, being able to influence outside of line management structure
- Previous experience of negotiating supplier/client contracts and understanding the key challenges
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to operate within data protection guidelines and ensure customer confidentiality is maintained at all times
- Passionate about providing excellent client service with a positive approach to dealing with people
- Proactive and professional attitude to work
- Ability to cope with conflicting demands and to prioritise tasks
- Strong motivation and positive approach to team working and building new client and business relationships
- Experience of working to KPIs and SLAs in a commercial environment
- Management/supervisory experience
- Experience within the education/training sector would be preferred but not essential
- Knowledge of existing BPP processes and support functions is desirable
The successful candidate will be required to undergo a credit check and a basic DBS check.
Contract Hours 37.50