Lecturer in Economics, Data Analytics, Academic Level B
- Based in UniSA Business at the City West Campus
- Full-time, continuing position located in Adelaide
- Commencement Salary: $101,784 per annum (plus 17% superannuation)
About the Role and UniSA Business
This balanced academic position is responsible for developing, delivering and coordinating courses within UniSA Business undergraduate and postgraduate programs and will contribute to the unit's research agenda programs in the area of Economics with a focus in data analytics.
UniSA Business prepares students for global careers, creating leaders for change whose skills and knowledge shape business, industry and policy. Our research programs are inspired by the contemporary challenges facing Australia and its region, and we share our expertise in modern business practice with partners locally and worldwide. Our quality teaching and research capabilities means UniSA Business is ranked in the top 1% worldwide and is #1 in SA for Business and Economics.
- develop, coordinate and deliver courses on campus, offshore and online
- provide academic leadership to support the Academic Unit’s and University’s teaching and learning initiatives
- establish and develop a coherent program of research that enhances the research profile of the Academic Unit through collaborative research
- contribute to research activity by securing external research funding
Essential Skills and Experience
- relevant doctoral degree and professional experience
- skills in contemporary teaching, learning and assessment using contemporary modes of delivery
- current and relevant knowledge of developments in the discipline informed by continuing scholarship and/or continuing industry engagement
- experience in the supervision of higher degree students to completion
- demonstrated commitment to establishing a program of research which enhances the research profile of the Academic Unit
How to Apply
For a copy of the position description and to apply, please visit Working at UniSA. The online application form will list the specific selection criteria that you need to address.
Please address your cover letter to Bernie Dyer, Senior Recruitment Consultant. For further information about the position or the recruitment process, please contact UniSA Recruitment Central on +61 8 8302 1700 or via email at email@example.com using job reference number 3383.
Applications close: 11.30pm Thursday 30 September 2021
Applications are invited from Australian or NZ citizens, Australian permanent residents and those who have the legal right to work in Australia for the term of appointment.
UniSA is committed to developing a diverse workforce and a constructive enterprising culture in which everyone can thrive.
For further support, contact Recruitment Central on +61 8 8302 1700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and you will receive a response within one working day.