Research Fellow, Electrochemistry
Postdoctoral Researcher to develop electrolzyers for electrochemical CO2 reduction
Our research group in the Department of Chemistry, National University of Singapore, has been developing electrocatalytic materials and systems for energy conversion reactions. Reactions of interest include water splitting and CO2 reduction.
We are looking for a highly motivated and qualified post-doctoral researcher to push the frontier of our research. The successful candidate will design and build high-performance electrolzyers for CO2 reduction to alcohols.
- Expertise in electrochemistry, membrane technology, assembly and testing of electrolyzers is necessary.
- A PhD degree in chemistry, physics, material sciences or a related field.
- A demonstrated ability to work independently, and adapt into new areas as the needs of the project evolve.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
We offer a competitive salary, commensurate with qualifications and experience. The initial appointment is for one year, with an expectation for renewal based upon job performance.
Applicants should email a cover letter (stating your motivation) and curriculum vitae (all in pdf) to Assoc. Prof. Boon Siang Yeo. The CV should include educational and professional background, a list of publications, and contact information for four referees, which must include your PhD mentor.
Boon Siang Yeo
Department of Chemistry
National University of Singapore
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Department : Chemistry
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID : 7748