Human Resources Administrator
Job Profile Human Resources - Administration
Contract Type Permanent
This role will involve a blend of home-working and office-working from the BPP London Liverpool Street office.
The role holder will support the organisation by delivering efficient and effective day-to-day HR administration and advice across all aspects of the employee life cycle, to include new starters, probation, contractual changes, leavers and general HR queries.
The role holder will also provide an efficient and effective service to the business in placing and maintaining Freelancer contracts for the different legal entities within the BPP Group in order to enable the BPP operating model.
This role is part of an established and busy HR team. You should be looking for an environment where you can make a real difference and contribute to the overall HR Function.
Please refer to the full job description attached for a detailed list of responsibilities and duties.
- Drafting and issuing offer and contract paperwork
- Creating and populating new employee records on the HR system
- Implement contractual changes and ensure HR systems are updated
- Administering the leavers process, ensuring records are closed and all paperwork finalised
- Conducting exit interviews and record findings if requested by leaver.
- Conducting regular audits of HR data to ensure it is accurate
- Refining existing HR administration processes to ensure these remain fit-for-purpose
- Daily monitoring and maintenance of the ‘HR Mailbox' in outlook
- Provide clear, concise and timely advice in response to queries from employees and line managers and escalate when necessary
- Working with the HR Business Partners to conduct and take notes in formal meetings such as probation and sickness reviews
- Daily monitoring and maintenance of the ‘Freelancer Admin' mailbox and freelancer tracker
Department HR and L&D - HR Operations
Vacancy location UK, London, London Liverpool Street
- Proven HR administrative experience with the ability to carry out operational tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Working knowledge of HR databases – experience of Zellis Resourcelink would be advantageous
- Experience of working in a methodical way in line with standard processes
- Demonstrable ability to work to a high degree of accuracy with exceptional attention to detail
- Demonstrable experience of continuous improvement, e.g. improving/streamlining a process
- Experience of providing first-line support to employees in line with company processes/policies
- Proven ability to build and manage relationships with stakeholders internally and externally
- Confidence to challenge managers when advising around due process
- Proven ability to communicate clearly and in a professional manner
- Proven organisation and personal time management skills
- Proven ability to work and collaborate as part of a team, sharing knowledge/advice with colleagues and offer assistance to others where appropriate.
- Proven ability to work on own initiative with minimal supervision, taking accountability for your workload
- A proactive, customer-focused approach
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically Word, Excel, 365 and Outlook to include mail merges and detailed spreadsheet work
- Good understanding of GDPR and its implications, with the ability to maintain the strictest levels of confidentiality at all times
Reporting Manager Job Title Head of HR Operations
Contract Hours 37.50
Salary £23-25k per annum, depending on experience
Full Job Description
HR Administrator Sept 2021.pdf (140 Kb