Research Fellow, Microbiology and Immunology
We are seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic postdoctoral scientist to join the laboratory of Assistant Professor Kaiwen Chen at the National University of Singapore (NUS). We are interested in understanding the fundamental biology of cell death and innate immune signalling during microbial infection. A particular focus of the lab is to understand the regulation of gasdermin pore-forming proteins in macrophages and neutrophils.
- PhD in Immunology or related discipline
- Expertise in innate and cell death signalling
- Experience in genome editing and molecular cell biology
- Experience in animal handling and microbial infection models will be a plus
- Able to design and conduct experiments independently