Customer Service Advisor, BPP Holborn
Job Profile Customer Service - Customer Service Advisor
Contract Type Permanent
To provide an excellent front-of-house experience and a seamless approach to customer services to each student, visitor, and member of staff, ensuring premium first-line support for all queries, regardless of qualification.
This role is part time (Sunday Only – 7.5 hours)
Your role as Customer Service Advisor will be a multifaceted one, incorporating not only customer service responsibilities, but I.T., Administration, Facilities, Health & Safety, and the general day-to-day duties which come with working in BPP. This will include:
- Build close relationships with students, maintain excellent product knowledge.
- Cover reception as part of a rota (includes weekends and evenings).
- Manage the centre's Computer Based Testing.
- Provide support for BPP events.
- Maintain up-to-date and relevant student contact details.
- Provide first line response to IT queries and troubleshoot issues.
- Log issues with the IT service desk.
- Install basic IT kit.
- Undertake general administration tasks.
- Ensure the reception area is kept clear and tidy.
- Ensure all course registers are input into the relevant system.
- Distribute all internal and external post.
- Manage refreshments and room bookings for internal and external events.
- First point of contact for facilities/building issues that arise.
- Provide classroom support.
- Active housekeeping and constant monitoring.
- Act as Health & Safety Contact, First Aider and Chief Fire Marshall.
- Complete paperwork to eRisk standard.
- Participate in quarterly H&S meetings.
- Dedicated to ensuring that students have an excellent experience whilst being at BPP.
- To maintain high standards of work and professionalism at all times, particularly with regards to accuracy and presentation in communication.
Department Facilities & Customer Services
Vacancy location UK, London, London Holborn
- A proven record in providing exceptional levels of customer service
- Must take ownership of issues and associated responsibility for completing a task
- Well organised and self-disciplined with ability to prioritise under pressure
- Able to work in a team and independently
- Attention to detail
- Time management
- Ability to build a strong internal work
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience working with IT systems and able to troubleshoot basic IT issues
- Competence in using standard IT programmes, e.g. Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint etc.
The successful candidate will be required to undergo a basic DBS check.
Contract Hours 7.50