Research Fellow, Biomarker Discovery, Assay Development and Nanomaterials Engineering, iHealthtech
Institute for Health Innovation & Technology (iHealthtech)
National University of Singapore (NUS)
Advancing health through innovation, iHealthtech seeks to address clinical needs through the development of innovative disruptive health technologies and bring them from the bench to the bedside, thus benefitting patients and society.
The Laboratory for Multiscale Molecular Diagnostics, National University of Singapore (NUS), seeks highly motivated and talented postdoctoral research fellows to join our diverse team. We focus on developing novel micro- and nanoscale technologies to empower circulating biomarker research and its clinical translation.
To apply, please send your cover letter, CV and names of 3 references (name, institution, email) to Prof. Huilin Shao (email@example.com). Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Biomarker discovery and assay development
- Strong expertise in at least one and preferably multiple areas such as biomarker characterization, sequencing, protein engineering, cloning, cell culture, bioconjugation, electrochemistry, bioanalytical chemistry
- Strong expertise in at least one and preferably multiple areas such as organic and inorganic synthesis, nanomaterial characterization, micro- and nanofabrication, surface chemistry, bioanalytical chemistry
- Strong expertise in at least one and preferably multiple areas such as micro- and nanofabrication, sensor prototyping, circuit design, optical engineering, plasmonics, microfluidics, modeling studies
Qualifications Biomarker discovery and assay development
- PhD in Biological Sciences, Molecular and Cell Biology, Biochemistry, Chemistry, Biomedical Engineering or related disciplines
- PhD in Chemistry, Polymer Chemistry, Materials Science and Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering or related disciplines
- PhD in Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Optical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Applied Physics or related disciplines