Research Analyst, Centre for Governance and Sustainability
About Centre for Governance and Sustainability
The Centre for Governance and Sustainability (CGS) was established by the National University of Singapore (NUS) Business School in 2010 and aims to promote relevant and impactful research on governance issues that are relevant to Asia, including corporate governance, corporate sustainability, governance of family firms, state-linked companies, business groups, and institutions. CGS organises events such as public lectures, industry roundtables and academic conferences on topics related to governance. For more information, please visit: https://bschool.nus.edu.sg/cgs/
Conduct and coordinate corporate governance and sustainability projects under the guidance of Principal Investigators (faculty members).
Specific responsibilities include:
- Write research reports and journals
- Prepare briefs, press release and presentations
- Conduct statistical analysis
- Supervise a team of student assistants
- Engage stakeholders and project partners
- Monitor project budget
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by Principal Investigators
- Master’s degree in the fields of Accountancy, Business, Economics, Environmental Studies or equivalent
- Familiarity with corporate governance and corporate sustainability
- Familiarity with company documents such as annual reports preferred, though not required
- Proficient in spreadsheet, database, and basic data analysis
- Strong command of the English and Chinese language, particularly writing ability
- An independent team player who is meticulous and responsible
Note to Applicants
For selection purposes, please submit the following:
(1) Cover letter with photo
(3) Academic transcripts
Application closes on 31 July 2021 or until the position is filled.
Interested applicants are to email your documents submission to Ms Verity Thoi, Centre Manager, CGIO, at email@example.com. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.