Officer/Senior Officer, Student Recruitment
The shortlisted candidate will work with the Student Recruitment (SRC) Manager and team on the following aspects:
- Provide programme counselling advice to prospective applicants, including international students from countries like China, via phone calls, emails, chats, face-to-face, etc.
- Support the overall marketing, advertising and promotional plans and student recruitment exercises of the University.
- Organise and execute appropriate promotional and student recruitment activities such as open houses, fairs, information sessions, collaterals updating, etc.
- GCE ‘A’ Level or Polytechnic Diploma with at least 3 years of working experience, preferably in customer service/administration or fresh graduate with internship working experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- As the job position requires communication with international students from China, candidates should have a good command of the Chinese language.
- A good team player with good interpersonal, communication, presentation and writing skills.
- Pleasant disposition with good customer service skills.
- Self-motivated, positive attitude, able to work independently and take initiative.
- Resourceful and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Enjoys meeting people and organising activities.
- An eye for detail.
- Mature, meticulous and possess a high level of discretion and integrity.
- Proficiency in WeChat would be preferred.
- Working hours is 1030am to 730pm.