Research Fellow, LRFIPUR
- Support Principal Investigator in designing and conducting quantitative and qualitative research. This includes organising and implementing a series of research workshop for data.
- Draft, analyse and review materials required for research studies.
- To work in the preparation and writing of policy briefs to aid government and other public health leaders in decision making
- PhD Degree in a relevant subject area (e.g. Public Health, Communication, Psychology, Behavioural Studies, Epidemiology, Biostatistics, Health Services Research, Health Information, Social Science, etc.), or equivalent
- Excellent writing and communication skills in English
- Undertake necessary statistical analysis, including advanced modelling techniques, to interrogate the data
- Experience of publishing in peer-reviewed international journals
- Highly organized and able to work effectively under pressure, use independent judgement and produce a quality work product within tight time constraints
- Able to work independently as well as with a team.