Executive/Senior Executive, Marketing
This position is part of the Business Development and Marketing team of Institute for Adult Learning (IAL). Candidates are required to have sound abilities in conceptualising and executing marketing activities/events, professional community engagement, copywriting and strong administration and organisational skills.
In this position the appointee will support the Business Development and Marketing team to:
- Outreach and engage enterprises to partake in IAL's programmes by sending their employees to IAL for training.
- Exploring customised programmes for enterprises and co-created CPD courses for upskilling and reskilling their employees.
- Conceptualise overall marketing strategy aligned to organisational directions and goals.
- Run marketing campaigns to promote IAL’s programmes, initiatives and services to drive awareness, engagement and adoption by the Training and Adult Education community. This includes conducting course previews and sales pitches to potential clients.
- Develop and implement marketing plans based on the overall marketing strategy, budget allocation and respective teams in IAL. This includes:
- Development of marketing collaterals (eg. IAL course directory, pull-up banners, digital assets)
- Management of and monitoring the effectiveness of marketing campaigns
- Management of marketing platforms/channels
- Work closely with relevant teams to develop and execute marketing plans and campaigns for IAL's initiatives. Activities may span across various marketing tools, including:
- eDM creation and blasting
- Email list management
- Website publishing
- Copywriting/editing of webpage content
- Manage procurement of service providers (eg. creative agencies, production houses) in accordance to procurement framework.
- Manage and work with internal and external stakeholders in collaborative and adhoc projects.
- Track success of social and digital media initiatives and to ensure set KPIs are met by analysing key data.
- Tertiary qualifications, preferably in the area of business development, marketing, mass communications or business administration.
- 2 to 3 years of business development or marketing experience, preferably in relevant training, education and management activities.
- Good team player who is both process and results oriented with excellent project and time management and people-relationship skills.
- Good spoken and written communication skills and is meticulous and detail-oriented.
- Strong grasp of visual aesthetics and marketing lingo
- Familiarity with the use of Google Analytics, Adwords and other data analytics tools is preferred. Proficiency in the use of design tools such as Adobe Creative Suite.
- Able to take initiative to address challenges and issues at work.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.