Research Associate Machine Learning Analytics and Advanced Electronic Device Modeling
The ECE Department of NUS is building research programs that integrate machine learning analytics and advanced electronic device modelling. The aim is to develop techniques for defect prediction and diagnostic.
Interested applicants are invited to apply for a Research Associate position to work on developing multi-level machine-learning models that may include semiconductor TCAD, compact circuit model, Ab-Initio simulations, quantum transport, and advanced data analytics. Working with colleagues from materials, data scientists, and process technologists, the research involves building a digital twin of advanced semiconductor technology and investigating the application of data analytics for predictive fault detection.
Responsibilities may include: -
- Multi-level Model development (Materials, TCAD, and/or Circuit Compact and Systems Models).
- Implement and test machine learning algorithms customized for the problem.
Interested applicants may also send their motivation letter, curriculum vitae, and publication list via email to Prof. Aaron Thean (Aaron.Thean@nus.edu.sg)
- A recognised Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering
- Must have 2 years of relevant work experience.
- Strong written and spoken communication skills relevant to writing and presenting.
- Open to Fixed-term contract.
- Any ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Department : Electrical And Computer Engineering
Employee Referral Eligible: No