Research Assistant, Prototype Development
The ECE Department of NUS has a Research Assistant position to assist in Prototype Development. As a Research Assistant, you’ll work closely with our partners and researchers to discover prototype design specifications through active interaction.
The successful candidate will help to facilitate collaboration and the development of the deep technology prototype.
Responsibilities may include:
- Assist in sensor and system testing and data collection.
- Assist in mechanical integration on site.
- Support design and fabrication of sensors and flexible/stretchable devices.
- Translate, simplify and communicate with problem providers to improve and complete prototype development.
Interested applicants may send their motivation letter and curriculum vitae via email to Professor Aaron Thean (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Possess a Bachelors / Masters in Electrical Engineering from a recognised institute.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills relevant to writing and presenting.
- Meticulous, able to work well under pressure and commitment to meet tight deadlines
- Preferably candidates who are interested in technology spin-off and business
- Open to fixed-term contract
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Department : Electrical And Computer Engineering
Employee Referral Eligible: No