Assistant of the Department of Stomatology, Institutions Shared with St. Anne's Faculty Hospital
The Dean of the Faculty of Medicine of Masaryk University appoints a selection procedure for the position Instructor of the Department of Stomatology of the Faculty of Medicine MU (with shorter working hours – 8 hours per week)
The Department of Stomatology is a joint workplace of the Medical Faculty of MU and the University Hospital at St. Anny v Brně, which, in addition to medical activities, carries out educational, scientific and research activities. In the field of education, it provides mainly practical training in medical and other health disciplines.
The scope of your work will be:
- participation in theoretical and practical teaching at the workplace
- preparation of the study and teaching materials
- independent research and development activities, including the publication and presentation of research results
- Completed university education in the dentistry or stomatology, or equivalent education attained abroad
- Capability of independent professional and research work including publishing activities
- Capability to actively participate at an international conference or professional seminar
- Fluent English (spoken and written)
- Fluent Czech (spoken and written)
- Active approach, initiative and willingness for further education
- Moral integrity
A prerequisite for inclusion in the position of assistant professor is an employment relationship with the relevant hospital.
- Work in an inspiring intellectual environment
- Involvement in teaching in a unique simulation centre
- Professional growth and the possibility of continuous education
- employee benefits (8 weeks holiday, supplementary pension insurance, free vaccination against tick-borne encephalitis and more)
How to apply:
Send your application by the above-written deadline - please use the link in the Electronic Application section.
Your application must include the following documents:
- a structured CV
- an overview of scientific and publishing activities
- photocopies of qualification papers and diplomas
- names and contact (phone + e-mail) for at least 2 reference persons
After successfully sending your application, you will receive an automatic confirmation by e-mail. You can provide more information by e-mail: email@example.com.
In justified cases, the announcer may extend, suspend or cancel the competition.