Research Assistant, Alice Lee Centre for Nursing Studies
The appointee will assist the project leader in the project of “Enhancing Clinical Procedures through Deliberate Practice using Immersive Virtual Reality (IVR)” and will be required to:
- oversee the general management of the project;
- undertake the coordination with the designers in user acceptance testing, pilot testing, during and after the implementation.
- provide administrative and support to the project;
- conduct literature review and/or systematic review;
- conduct data entry and data analyses;
- assist in preparing both progress and final reports of the project; and
- work on other tasks as assigned.
The applicant should:
- have a first degree with good results preferably with health science background
- have experience in process of conducting research;
- be able to work independently and with a team, have an investigative nature, attention to detail;
- have knowledge of computer and data analysis applications (such as SPSS and MS office);
- have good communication skills with colleagues and fluency in English; and
- have nursing background or honours degree in nursing is a plus.
Remuneration will be commensurate with the candidate’s qualifications and experience. Preference will be given to those with previous experience in research and project management.
Formal application: Please submit your application, indicating current/expected salary, supported by a CV and full contacts of 2 referees via the NUS Careers Portal.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine
Department: Alice Lee Centre for Nursing Studies
Employee Referral Eligible: No