Research Engineer, Ultra-Low Power Always-On Silicon Platforms
2 days left
- Full Time
We are looking for a Research Engineer for the Green IC research group as led by Professor Massimo Alioto at the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, National University of Singapore (NUS).
The selected incumbent is expected to:
- Explore flexible and ultra-low power always-on silicon platforms (e.g., for IoT).
- Work on innovative power management techniques with very wide power-performance scaling will be investigated to minimize the system energy. Such techniques will be investigated for digital sub-systems in advanced technologies.
- Be responsible to conduct research at the circuit level, defining and validating design options and defining new integrated circuit techniques.
- Possess a Bachelor/Master’s degree in either Electrical Engineering or strictly related (e.g., Computer, Communication, or Information Engineering) from a reputable university.
- Specialized in the area of integrated circuits/systems with expertise proved through coursework and projects during his/her studies.
- Knowledge of integrated circuit CAD design tools (e.g., Cadence, Mentor Graphics) and industrial experience are highly valued.
- Experience in circuit- and system-level design is also desirable.
- Have well-established analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and spoken communication as he/she is required to publish and present results at conferences and journals independently.
- Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
- Open to fixed term contract.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Department: Electrical And Computer Engineering
Employee Referral Eligible: No