Postdoctoral Fellow, Social Sciences
We are seeking an enthusiastic and capable full-time Postdoctoral Fellow for the above project at the Centre for Family and Population Research, Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences, National University of Singapore. The candidate should have expertise in the family and population issues in East Asia or Southeast Asia regions.
The appointment will be tenable for a period of 1 year at the first instance, with the possibility of renewal.
The Centre for Family and Population Research in the Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences (FASS), NUS, is dedicated to scientific advancement of research and training in the study of trends, determinants, and consequences of family and population changes, particularly changes in Asia. This project is led by Professor Wei-Jun Jean Yeung to investigate the trends and patterns of family change in East Asia or Southeast Asia. Candidate will collaborate with the PI to publish relevant research in international journals.
- A PhD degree in Social Sciences discipline from a recognized university;
- Research expertise in topics related to trends and changes in family, population and labour markets in East Asia or Southeast Asia;
- Advanced quantitative research skills;
- Publication record in areas related to the above-specified research areas;
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills;
- Strong organizational skill and interpersonal skill;
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned
Location: National University of Singapore, Arts Link, Singapore 117570, The Shaw Foundation Building, Block AS7, Level 3.
Organization: Centre for Family and Population Research
Department: Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences