Professor/Assistant Professor/Associate Professor in Civil Infrastructure and Environment
ORGANIZATION NAME College of Engineering
Khalifa University is a world-class, research-intensive institution in Abu Dhabi, the capital city of the United Arab Emirates (UAE). The University’s mission is to seamlessly integrate research and education to produce world leaders and critical thinkers in science, engineering and medicine, and also to be a catalyst towards Abu Dhabi’s 2030 vision for a knowledge-based economy. Khalifa University has two campuses in the city of Abu Dhabi – the KU Main Campus and the Sas Al Nakhl Campus, the latter housing two of KU’s flagship research institutes: Masdar Institute and Petroleum Institute.
The Department of Civil Infrastructure and Environment Engineering, an academic unit within the College of Engineering at Khalifa University in Abu Dhabi, UAE, is dedicated to the advancement of learning and knowledge through teaching, research and outreach in the areas of Geotechnical Engineering, Structural Engineering and Mechanics, Urban Infrastructures, Construction Engineering and Management, Transportation Engineering, Water Resources and Environmental Engineering.
Detailed information can be found at: https://www.ku.ac.ae/academics/college-of-engineering/department/department-of-civil-infrastructure-and-environmental-engineering/.
The Department invites applications for faculty positions in all ranks from candidates with demonstrable experience in the following fields:
- Structural Mechanics
- Coastal Engineering
- Urban Planning
The candidates are expected to:
- Have a strong research potential demonstrated by relevant publications in high-impact journals and teaching experience in the above-mentioned areas.
- Possess excellent communication skills.
Successful candidates are expected to:
- Teach at the undergraduate and graduate levels.
- Establish and maintain active research programs that lead to peer-reviewed. publications in high-impact professional journals.
- Provide service to the Department, the University, and the profession.
- Be involved in thematic research within one or more of the university research priority areas.
The positions are open for Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, and Professor ranks.
A Ph.D. or equivalent doctorate in a related discipline from an accredited institution is required. Preference will be given to candidates with education from and/or previous service in pre-eminent institutions of higher education.
Applicants should submit an online application at RecruitmentTeam@ku.ac.ae. This position will have a join date of Fall 2021 and Spring 2022. All applicants should submit an online application via the portal.
HOW TO APPLY
A complete application includes curriculum vitae, cover letter, photo, and the names and contact information of three references.
More searches like this
- Civil Engineering Academic Posts jobs in United Arab Emirates
- Civil Engineering Professors / Chairs jobs in United Arab Emirates
- Civil Engineering Principal / Senior Lecturers / Associate Professors jobs in United Arab Emirates
- Civil Engineering Lecturers / Assistant Professors jobs in United Arab Emirates