Research Fellow, Electromagnetic Waves
4 days left
- Full Time
- Take the responsibility of intelligent design, fabrication and measurement of nanophotonic chips and high-quality two-dimensional nanomaterials
- Assist with developing the theory and simulation of quantum nanophotonic devices
- Be involved in technology development to increase the technology readiness level towards the in-lab demonstration
- Provide support to a team in solving multi-disciplinary problems, including preparation of documentation and presentation of results of analyses/testing
- Conduct high-quality research, propose his/her own research ideas, and to be an active member of the department.
- Possess a doctoral degree in electrical engineering, physics or material sciences
- Preferably with 2-years of practical experiences in the design, and analysis of quantum optics.
- Possessing knowledge and research experience in quantum nanophotonics and 2D materials.
- Proven experience with high-quality research output
- Has technical proposal writing and presentation skills
- Able to plan and organize well and adhere to deadlines.
- Doing frontier research in a multidisciplinary team.
- Open to fixed-term contract
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Department : Electrical And Computer Engineering
Employee Referral Eligible: No