Room Attendant, Student Accommodation
School/Department Cranfield Quality Services
Based at Cranfield Campus, Cranfield, Bedfordshire
Hours of work Casual
Contract type Casual
Salary £8.91 per hour (23+ years) / £8.36 per hour (21-22 years) / £7.11 per hour (16-20 years)
Apply by: 31/10/2021
Join an exceptional team at Cranfield Quality Services Ltd!
We are looking for a genuine person with warmth and enthusiasm, who will bring a positive can-do attitude to work every day. A genuine passion for hospitality and customer service is essential, as well as excellent interpersonal skills.
Duties & Responsibilities include:
- Ensure exceptional customer service is provided at all times
- Comply with Health and Safety Policy at all times
- Clean and service bedroom accommodation to the expected standards, following correct procedures
- Clean public areas including stairs and corridors to the expected standards, following correct procedures
- Fully stock and tidy housekeeping trolleys and cupboards at the end of each shift
- Remove from use and report any faulty equipment following the correct reporting procedures
- Carry out any other reasonable task as requested by a member of the management team
Working hours are between 9:00 and 15:00, Monday to Sunday. Number of shifts will vary per week. Shifts are available on as and when required basis as per business needs.
Uniform (excluding footwear) and in-house training are provided
You must be eligible to work in the UK