Research Assistant in BBI Laboratory in the Graduate Institute of Mind, Brain, and Consciousness
The BBI (Brain-body interaction) laboratory in the Graduate Institute of Mind, Brain, and Consciousness at Taipei Medical University (TMU), directed by Dr. Hyeong Dong Park, is recruiting a full-time research assistant.
Our lab investigates the functional role of brain-body interactions in cognitive processes, including conscious perception, self-consciousness, and voluntary action. For that, we mainly use electrophysiological recordings such as EEG, MEG, intracranial EEG.
- Conducting experiments: subject recruitment, data collection, data analysis (~75%)
- Administrative work for the lab management (~25%)
- MS degree in Neuroscience, Psychology, or related field
- English & Chinese communication ability
- Prior research experience with electrophysiology, although not required.
Graduate Institute of Mind, Brain and Consciousness, Taipei Medical University (TMU Daan Campus, 12 Floor, 172-1, Section 2, Keelung Road, Taipei).
According to TMU research assistant compensation standard plus health insurance and other benefits. Compensation commensurate with qualifications and experience, and subject to annual increase.
Interested applicants should send their English CV by e-mail to Dr. Hyeong Dong Park at email@example.com
Apply for Research Assistant in BBI Laboratory in the Graduate Institute of Mind, Brain, and Consciousness
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly