Events and Stakeholder Manager
King’s College London is looking for an exceptional Events and Stakeholder Manager to work across three of its most high-profile institutes – the Policy Institute, Global Institute for Women’s Leadership and International School for Government.
The successful candidate will lead on the design and delivery of a range of high-level events, including public panel discussions and lectures (both online and in-person), workshops, seminars and more. In recent years, the institutes have held events with the likes of Hillary Clinton, Julia Gillard, Tony Blair, David Miliband, Paul Kagame, Jo Johnson and others.
Alongside this, the post holder will develop our stakeholder relations, building relationships across key sectors to ensure our work has even greater impact. This includes leading engagement with the Policy Institute’s Visiting Faculty of current and former political leaders, civil servants and researchers, as well as the Global Institute for Women’s Leadership’s Patrons, Advisory Council, Employers’ Board, and Visiting and Affiliated Faculty.
The post holder will join a friendly and hard-working team whose work regularly generates significant media attention and helps shape the political and policy debate in the UK.
More searches like this
- Social Sciences Professional Services jobs in London (Greater)
- Social Sciences Fundraising, Development & Alumni jobs in London (Greater)
- Social Sciences Human Resources jobs in London (Greater)
- Social Sciences Knowledge Transfer / Business Links jobs in London (Greater)
- Social Sciences Library / Records / Information Management jobs in London (Greater)