Research Engineer, Electromagnetic Engineering
You are assigned to carry out an ongoing project under supervision of project PI.
The scope requires you to:
- Propose, design, and optimize a large-scale integrated CP antenna array with high isolation and large scanning angle at Ka band.
- Work with industry partner team to deliver the design and measure the design for verification.
- In the end of project, you are to integrate the antenna with system for test and demonstration.
- Prepare and present the progress reports every two weeks.
- Prepare the final report.
- Possess a Bachelor Degree in Engineering
- Preferably 3+ year experience in EM research and antenna design
- Direct knowledge in design, optimization and measurement of metasurface antennas;
- Direct experience in mmW broadband CP antenna design;
- Skills in CST;
- Independent working ability;
- Proven record in paper publication (at least one paper published at IEEE TAP);
- Good written and spoken communications (For presentation and discussion)
- Values teamwork
- Adhere to tight deadlines and strong follow through
- Open to fixed term contract
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Department : Electrical And Computer Engineering
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID : 7165