Research Analyst, South Asia
Established in 2004, the Institute of South Asian Studies (ISAS) is an autonomous research institute at the National University of Singapore. It is dedicated to research on contemporary South Asia. The Institute seeks to promote understanding of this vital region of the world, and to communicate knowledge and insights about it to policy makers, the business community, academia and civil society, in Singapore and beyond.
We are looking to appoint Research Analyst as part of our research and administrative teams.
The candidates’ research focus should be on one or more of the following areas relating to South Asia:
- Politics, Society and Governance
- International Relations and Multilateralism
- Trade and Economics New Technologies South Asian Diaspora
- Successfully completed their Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in International Relations or South Asian Studies.
- Have a strong theoretical and empirical grounding in the areas of South Asian politics and development.
Interested candidates are invited to combine their cover letter, detailed resume and a sample written article (preferably in relation to South Asia) in one single PDF attachment.
Remuneration will commensurate with qualifications and experience.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Location: 29 Heng Mui Keng Terrace, #08-06 (Block B), Singapore 119620
Organization: National University of Singapore
Department : Institute of South Asian Studies
Employee Referral Eligible: Not Applicable